Inquiries on Exit-Entry Records for Personal Reasons
Inquiries on exit-entry records for personal reasons:
- chinese citizens (including residents of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) may apply in writing to any frontier inspection station or exit-entry administration department of public security organ at or above the prefecture (municipal) level for access to their exit-entry information by presenting their valid exit-entry documents or resident identity cards.Exit-entry records refer to the information obtained by frontier inspection bodies during the process of performing their duties in accordance with the law on the exit and entry personnel from open ports throughout the country, including name, gender, date of birth, certificate name, certificate number, exit-entry time, exit-entry ports, means of transportation, etc.
- Under special circumstances, if a citizen is unable to make inquiries in person about his exit-entry records, he may entrust another person to make inquiries on his behalf.
- Completed “application form for inquiries on exit-entry records” (offered by Conpak)
- Applicant's exit-entry document (for Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents, Mainland Travel Permit (Return Permit) or resident identity card) (original and photocopy)
- Original identity card of the trustee (offered by Conpak)
- Original letter of authorization signed by both the applicant and the trustee (offered by Conpak)
Available Record Span
Up to recent 5 years
Should you have any enquires about Inquiries on Exit-Entry Records for Personal Reasons, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.