Trademark Registration, as a means of brand protection, is taken seriously by investors in various countries. Brand protection is a kind of region specific protection and different countries have their own requirements for trademark registration. Conpak provides trademark application and registration services in China and around the world, and deals with various issues for our clients during the course of the complex International, Hong Kong and China trademark application process.
Nice Classification, an internationally accepted classification, issued by the World Intellectual Property Organisation classifies the goods and services into 45 classes, specifying classes 1-34 for goods and classes 35-45 for services.
Our Services Include:
- Conduct trademark search and evaluation
- Give advice on trademark registration
- Apply for trademark registration
- Handle change of trademark, renewal or reissue of registration certificate, transfer or license of trademark
- Handle trademark review, rejection, defense, revocation, opposition and dispute
- Collect trademark registration certificate on behalf of the applicant
- Assist in filing the record to Customs and Excise Department for trademark protection
- Assist in rights protection against trademark infringement
- Assist in infringement litigation