High-tech Enterprise Identification
To further promote economic transformation, the Chinese government has formulated a series of preferential measures to encourage enterprises to declare high-tech enterprises. High-tech enterprises refer to resident enterprises registered in China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan) that continue to carry out research and development and transformation of technological achievements in the "High-tech Fields Supported by the Country" to form the company's core independent intellectual property rights and conduct business activities.
Enterprises that have been identified will receive a 15% corporate income tax rate concession and other financial subsidies. In addition, as a rare national qualification certification, high-tech enterprises can effectively improve the scientific and technological R&D management of enterprises, and enhance their brand influence and competitiveness.
- Registered for more than one year
- With core intellectual property
- The enterprise plays a core supporting role in its main products or services in technology (which belong to the "High-tech Fields Supported by the Country")
- The proportion of the number of scientific and technical personnel engaged in R&D and related technological innovation activities to the total number of employees in the company for the year is not less than 10%
- The proportion of total research and development expenses in the past three years (the actual operating period that is less than three years will be calculated according to the actual operating time) to total sales revenues in the same period has met the corresponding requirements
- The proportion of high-tech products or service revenues to the company's total revenues over the same period is not less than 60% for the recent year
- Evaluation of corporate innovation capabilities meets corresponding requirements
- No major safety, quality accidents or serious environmental violations have occurred for the recent year
- Certificate of registration
- Particulars of intellectual property, project proof of scientific research projects, transformation of scientific and technological achievements, organisation and management of research and development, etc.
- Key technologies of the enterprise’s high-tech products or services and technical indicators, production approvals, certifications and related qualification certificates, products’ quality inspection reports, etc.
- Particulars on the status of the enterprise’s employees and scientific and technical personnel, and information sheet of scientific and technical personnel with official seals
- Report of R&D expenses for the recent three years and special audit or assurance reports of high-tech products or service revenues for the recent year, as well as particulars on the R&D activities
- Financial accounting reports of enterprises for the recent three years certified by agencies (including accounting statements, notes of accounting statements and financial statements)
- Annual corporate income tax return for the recent three years
Period of Validity
Should you have any enquires about High-tech Enterprise Identification, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.