Hong Kong Corporate Secretarial Service
Under the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 32) of the Laws of Hong Kong, a limited company incorporated in Hong Kong should appoint a company secretary, to perform the legal liability of the company, which includes declaration of relevant organisation structure, changes of shareholders and directors to the Companies Registry, as well as contemplation of the agenda of company meetings for Board of Directors, preparation of annual general meetings of shareholders and provision of professional advisory service and advice on relevant statutory ordinances.
Conpak provides Hong Kong Corporate Secretarial Service, committed to reducing worries and doubts incurred by clients when facing relevant laws, and assessing whether corporate strategy is in compliance with relevant laws, while communicating information on the latest company laws and conducting analysis on the effects confronting the company.
Our Services Include:
- Preparing and keeping statutory records, such as register of shareholders and register of directors, etc.
- Arranging and attending meetings of directors and shareholders, and preparing minutes of meetings
- Preparing and submitting statutory documents, including annual return form
- Preparing and submitting application for business registration certificate
- Assisting in opening bank account
- Assisting in applying for Hong Kong work visa
- Deregistering the company and suspending applications for activities
- Providing relevant advice on company liquidation and bankruptcy
Should you have any enquires about Hong Kong Corporate Secretarial Service, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.