Annual Report for Foreign Investment Enterprise in China
Thanks to the improved investment environment in China, more and more Enterprises choose to establish foreign investment enterprises in China. The Chinese government requires the related authorities to publicize annual reports of foreign investment enterprises, so as to ensure the sustainability of their legal interests.
Benefited from its profound knowledge of the business environment in China, Conpak provides professional advices on the enterprise's business operation in the forthcoming year based on its operation status in addition to the provision of the Annual Report for foreign investment Enterprise in China.
Procedures of the Annual Report
- Providing the required information for annual Examination
- Issuing an audit report by the CPA (optional)
- Declare income tax annual return
- Applying for the yearly publicity of the industrial and commercial annual report
- Applying for the publicity of the Annual Report of Foreign Investment Enterprise
- Transferal of the relevant information
Dates for the Annual Report
The company is required to conduct the Annual Report from 1 March up to 30 June every year commencing from the second year following its establishment and once a year thereafter.
Related Authorities for the Annual Report
- Ministry of Commerce
- State Administration for Market Regulation
- State Taxation Administration
- Administration of Foreign Exchange
Late Performance of Annual Report
An enterprise is subject to a penalty for late performance of the Annual Report from the related authorities according to laws and regulations. An Enterprise that suffered from serious lateness for the joint annual examination will be compulsorily deregistered.
Should you have any enquires about Annual Report for Foreign Investment Enterprise in China, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.