Seychelles is an independent republic within the British Commonwealth. Seychelles is composed of about 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, whose legal currency is mainly the Seychelles Rupee.
The Seychelles Company is mainly divided into two categories: International Business Company (IBC) and Company Special License (CSL). Generally, IBC is more commonly registered.
Seychelles applies the IBC Act as its main companies' act, under which company incorporation, operation and taxation are comparatively simple, and less information is required to be disclosed.
Seychelles International Business Company’s Advantages
- Provide privacy protection, without disclosing shareholders and directors
- No tax shall be declarable and payable for offshore business activities or transactions
- Company can use Chinese name
- With no exchange control, it is easy to raise capital
- There shall be at least one shareholder and director, without nationality restrictions
- Local registered address
Standard Registered Capital
- USD 1,000,000 for International Business Companies
Required Information and Time for Incorporation
- Company name in Chinese and English
- Original copy of directors and company originators' ID card or passport, or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers and notaries
- Original copy of proof of address of the directors for the last 3 months (such as bank statements, utilities bills, gas bills, landline phone bills, etc.) or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers, and notaries
- It takes about 16 working days to register a brand new company (after the particulars are fully collected and due diligence is passed)
- It takes approximately 7 working days to purchase a ready-to-use shell company (after the particulars are fully collected and due diligence is passed)
Should you have any enquires about Seychelles Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.