Samoa, independent since 1962, situated in the South Pacific Ocean east of the International Date Line, is composed of 9 islands, whose basic local language is English. The existing service structure in Samoa is complete; therefore many famous accounting firms set up their offices in this country, and law offices are also numerous here. At present, there are 3 retail banks in Samoa. In addition, the China Embassy in Samoa will be more helpful to apostil and certify the documents needed to operate in China.
Standard Registered Capital
- 1 million USD
Required Information and Time for Incorporation
- Company name in Chinese and English
- Original copy of directors and company originators' ID card or passport, or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers and notaries
- Original copy of proof of address of the directors for the last 3 months (such as bank statements, utilities bills, gas bills, landline phone bills, etc.) or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers, and notaries
- It takes about 15 working days to register a brand new company (after the particulars are fully collected and due diligence is passed)
- It takes approximately 3 working days to purchase a ready-to-use shell company (after the particulars are fully collected and due diligence is passed)
Should you have any enquires about Samoa Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.