Mauritius is situated in the Indian Ocean, 1,200 miles off the southeast coast of Africa. Mauritius is a democratic republic, with stable politics and complete communication facilities, where multinational accounting firms have set up their offices and domestically opened international banks are also increasing. A Mauritius-based international business company (a Category 2 company) now has characteristics similar to a BVI international business company (IBC). To operate this kind of company, no tax is declarable or payable except for an annual license fee.
- At least one shareholder and director
- Local registered address
Required Information and Time
- Company name in Chinese and English
- Original copy of directors and company originators' ID card or passport, or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers and notaries
- Original copy of proof of address of the directors for the last 3 months (such as bank statements, utilities bills, gas bills, landline phone bills, etc.) or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers, and notaries
- The registration takes about 6 weeks (after the particulars are fully collected and due diligence is passed)
Should you have any enquires about Mauritius Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.