Cayman Islands Company
Cayman Islands, situated in the West Caribbean Sea, 640 km south to Miami and 268 km northwest to Jamaica, belongs to British Overseas Territory. Cayman is one of the offshore jurisdictions accepted by Hong Kong Stock Exchange for listing in Hong Kong.
Cayman Islands Companies Act is based on English Common Law. Companies are of two categories: Exempted Company and Non-Resident Company. Exempted Company is a more popular form of registration, the name of which need not end with "Limited", and it can apply for a 20-year term tax exemption certificate to further increase its tax advantages.
- Provide privacy protection, without disclosing shareholders and directors
- Company is granted listing in Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- No tax shall be declarable and payable
- Chinese name can be shown in the Certificate of Incorporation of company
- No exchange control, easy to raise capital
- There shall be at least one shareholder and director, who can be legal person or individuals, without nationality restriction.
Standard Registered Capital
Required Information and Time for Incorporation
- Company name in Chinese and English
- Original copy of directors and company originators' ID card or passport, or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers and notaries
- Original copy of proof of address of the directors for the last 3 months (such as bank statements, utilities bills, gas bills, landline phone bills, etc.) or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers, and notaries
- The registration takes about 30 working days (after the particulars are fully collected and due diligence is passed)
- You can click here for information about "FAQs of Offshore Company Incorporation" or "Bank Account Opening Service"
Should you have any enquires about Cayman Islands Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.
Conpak Service Brochure
Hong Kong Practicing CPA Firm
Member of HKTDC Advisory Committees
Corporate Social Responsibilities
Training and Development Achievement
Manpower Developer Award