Bermuda, situated in the West Atlantic Ocean, is about 917 km from the coast of North Carolina, USA. Bermuda has enjoyed internal autonomy since June 1968, while the UK controls the external affairs and internal security of Bermuda through the office of a Governor. English is a common language, and Portuguese is also in use.
Bermuda follows the British-based legal system. A Bermuda company is an exempted company designed by foreign investors, which does not have to pay capital gains tax, value added tax, sales tax or gift tax.
- Provide privacy protection, without disclosing shareholders and directors
- No tax shall be declarable and payable
- No double taxation treaties with other countries
- Company is granted listing in Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- There shall be at least one shareholder. Shareholder can be legal person or individuals, without nationality restriction
- There shall be at least two directors. Directors must be persons, without nationality restriction
Standard Registered Capital
Required Information and Time for Incorporation
- Company name in Chinese and English
- Original copy of directors and company originators' ID card or passport, or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers and notaries
- Original copy of proof of address of the directors for the last 3 months (such as bank statements, utilities bills, gas bills, landline phone bills, etc.) or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers, and notaries
- The registration takes about 40 working days (after the particulars are fully collected and due diligence is passed)
- You can click here for information about "FAQs of Offshore Company Incorporation" or "Bank Account Opening Service"
Should you have any enquires about Bermuda Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.
Conpak Service Brochure
Hong Kong Practicing CPA Firm
Member of HKTDC Advisory Committees
Corporate Social Responsibilities
Training and Development Achievement
Manpower Developer Award