Anguilla, a British Overseas Territory, is situated 100 miles east of Puerto Rico and neighboring British Virgin Islands. This Island is stable politically and economically, with a good control system over its financial services industry, so global, large-sized accounting firms and banks have set up offices here.
Anguilla is a tax neutral jurisdiction, where all registered companies are entitled to zero rate preference. In addition, Anguilla does not distinguish between local and overseas offshore companies, and therefore, many investors choose to register their companies here.
- There shall be at least one shareholder and director
- There shall be a local person or company to act as agent
- Local registered address
Standard Registered Capital
Required Information and Time for Incorporation
- Company name in Chinese and English
- Original copy of directors and company originators' ID card or passport, or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers and notaries
- Original copy of proof of address of the directors for the last 3 months (such as bank statements, utilities bills, gas bills, landline phone bills, etc.) or certified copy by certified public accountants, lawyers, and notaries
- It takes about 14 working days to register a brand new company (after the particulars are fully collected and due diligence is passed)
- It takes approximately 3 working days to purchase a ready-to-use shell company (after the particulars are fully collected and due diligence is passed)
Should you have any enquires about Anguilla Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.