United States Company
The State of Delaware is situated on the east coast of the United States and is one of the most popular locations to register U.S. company. Companies incorporated in Delaware account for more than half of the Fortune 500 companies as well as one out of every three companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the American Stock Exchange.
One frequently-cited advantage is that the state’s internationally renowned Court of Chancery, deals exclusively with corporate matters. The corporate laws of Delaware are very user-friendly and have often been used by other states as a standard for testing corporate laws. As a result, the corporate laws in Delaware are familiar to many lawyers both domestically and internationally.
The only tax typically payable is an annual franchise tax; there is no income state tax for Delaware Corporations or LLCs that do not conduct business in the US. If the company does not operate in US, and its shareholders, directors and Senior Executives are not US citizen, generally offshore company rules applied.
- Companies not operating in the USA shall only pay annual franchise tax
- Company name is not restricted
- Capital in cash is not required
Standard Registered Capital
- 1,500 no par value shares
Required Information and Time for Incorporation
- English name of company
- Copies of ID cards or passports of shareholders and directors
- Copies of ID cards or passports of company chairman, treasurer and company secretary
- Registration of company (requires 30 days or so)
Should you have any enquires about United States Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.