Residence Applications by Accompanying Relatives
For foreigners who are employed in China, their accompanying relatives (spouses, parents, and children under 18 years of age) may simultaneously apply for residence permits with same length of stay as that of the employee.
- The foreigner’s visa and residence permit application form
- The passport or any valid international travel document
- The temporary residence registration certificate
- A recent personal photograph
- A photocopy of the employer’s business license or registration certificate
- The work permit of the job holder
- A health certificate
- A supporting document issued by the employer
- Certified proof of kinship (such as a marriage certificate or a birth certificate)
- Foreigners with residence permits may travel to and from China during the validity of their residence
- Foreigners who gave birth to a baby in China are required to provide the baby’s birth certificate and photocopies of the parents’ passports
Should you have any enquires about Residence applications by accompanying relatives, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.