China Working Visa- Hong Kong Conpak CPA Limited

China Working Visa

An employer is required to apply for a working visa for any foreigner or any individual from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan working in mainland China according to law, and a work permit shall be approved, registered with and issued by the labour administrative department of the place in which the employer operates. Otherwise, it will be deemed as “illegal employment”, and the local government may take legal actions and impose a fine.

Conpak is founded in Hong Kong and has set up offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen at early times. We fully understand the China working visa policies and application process, Conpak has extensive experience in applying for working visa and solving related problems and we provide the following working visa application services for foreigners:

Our Services Include:

  • Consultation of application for China working visa
  • Formulation of an application plan and preparation of the required documents
  • Handle application, annual inspection and extension of working visa
  • Tax planning and tax declaration for foreigners and individuals from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan

Should you have any enquires about China Working Visa, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.

Please fill in the following form, our professionals will reply to you after receiving your enquiry.
* Required field

Mr.     Miss.     Ms.
Verify Code  
Ms. Jenis Lee
+852 2666 2882
Ms. Helen Hu
+86 10 5659 1199
Ms. Helen Hu
+86 21 5389 6666
Ms. Lindy Jiang
+86 755 8828 8737
Ms. Helen Hu
+86 755 8828 8711

Related Services

Conpak Service Brochure

Conpak Service Brochure

Read More

Contact Us

Loading... loading
Loading... loading