Entry of Dependants - Hong Kong Conpak CPA Limited

Entry of Dependants

Applicants admitted under the GES, ASMTP or IANG may apply for dependant’s visa for their spouses and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18. Dependants are not prohibited from taking up employment in Hong Kong.

Conditions on Admission of Dependants

  • There is reasonable proof of a genuine relationship between the dependant and the sponsor
  • There is no criminal record of the dependant
  • The sponsor is able to support the dependant’s living at a standard above the subsistence level and provide him/her with suitable accommodation in Hong Kong

Documents to be Submitted by the Dependants

  • An application form
  • The dependant’s recent photograph
  • Photocopy of the identity card
  • Photocopy of proof of the applicant’s relationship with the dependant

Limit of Stay

  • The length of stay of such dependants will be linked to that of their sponsors upon the approval of the application
  • Dependants are required to leave Hong Kong when the sponsors leave
  • Persons who have legally resided in Hong Kong for 7 years or above may apply for permanent rights of abode

Should you have any enquires about Entry of Dependants, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.

Please fill in the following form, our professionals will reply to you after receiving your enquiry.
* Required field

Mr.     Miss.     Ms.
Verify Code  
MS. Yuko Wong
+852 2666 2892
Ms. Jenis Lee
+852 2666 2882
Ms. Helen Hu
+86 10 5659 1199
Ms. Helen Hu
+86 21 5389 6666
Ms. Lindy Jiang
+86 755 8828 8737
Ms. Helen Hu
+86 755 8828 8711

Conpak Service Brochure

Conpak Service Brochure

Read More


Contact Us

Loading... loading
Loading... loading