Entry of Dependants
Applicants admitted under the GES, ASMTP or IANG may apply for dependant’s visa for their spouses and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18. Dependants are not prohibited from taking up employment in Hong Kong.
Conditions on Admission of Dependants
- There is reasonable proof of a genuine relationship between the dependant and the sponsor
- There is no criminal record of the dependant
- The sponsor is able to support the dependant’s living at a standard above the subsistence level and provide him/her with suitable accommodation in Hong Kong
Documents to be Submitted by the Dependants
- An application form
- The dependant’s recent photograph
- Photocopy of the identity card
- Photocopy of proof of the applicant’s relationship with the dependant
Limit of Stay
- The length of stay of such dependants will be linked to that of their sponsors upon the approval of the application
- Dependants are required to leave Hong Kong when the sponsors leave
- Persons who have legally resided in Hong Kong for 7 years or above may apply for permanent rights of abode
Should you have any enquires about Entry of Dependants, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.