Attesting Service of China Appointed Attesting Officer
China has great development potential and unlimited business opportunities which attract talents from all over the world to go for investments, and Hong Kong serves as the best springboard for them to enter into the Chinese market. However, due to the differences between Hong Kong and China law system, the documents issued in Hong Kong have to be attested by the China-Appointed attesting officers in order to be used in the mainland China.
Conpak is founded in Hong Kong and has set up its offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen at early times. We are familiar with the Hong Kong and China law system and economic environment. We provide convenient attesting services and help the enterprises to solve the using problems of Hong Kong and China documents. Meanwhile, we make good use of the advantages of our geographical location and keep the attesting fee low in order to help the enterprises enter into the Mainland market more efficiently.
Items for Attesting
The legal acts, matters and documents of legal significance occurring in Hong Kong.
The following information should be provided for attesting documents
- Use of application (registered wholly foreign-owned enterprises / sino-foreign equity joint venture / foreign representative office or other uses)
- Place of application (include information of country, province and city)
Information to be included in the attesting documents
- Attesting China Attesting Officer Document (standard version, including CI / BR / NCI / M&A)
- Attesting CI and BR
- Attesting CI or BR
- Other documents
Categories of Attesting Documents
- Letter of Declaration
- The unilateral legal documents which is only signed by one party
- Attesting matters of legal significance
- The original and duplicate copies of attesting document
- The legal documents which is signed by two or more parties
Procedures of Attesting
- Applicants submit the information and documents of attesting
- The appointed attesting officer reviews the attesting information and documents
- Formulate the attesting documents
- China Legal Service (H.K.) Ltd online registration
- Seal the attesting documents and send it out
If the Hong Kong corporation has registered for more than one year, the standard version of attesting documents should include the Annual Returns.
Should you have any enquires about Notary Documents, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.