The Intellectual Property Rights holders may make an application for customs recordal. If infringement involved in goods is found by the rights holders or the Customs, such goods may be detained by the Customs in advance and verification is to be made with the rights holders for further legal protection, so as to effectively combat the Intellectual Property Rights infringement and to protect the legitimate interests of the rights holders.
- Any Intellectual Property Rights holders may apply
- Intellectual Property Rights holder refer to the legal person or natural person with registered copyrights, trademarks or patents in China
- A copy of business licence and valid Business Registration Certificate (For corporation))
- Personal identity documents (For individual)
- An application form (Applicant’s signature is required)
- Name, address and contacts of the rights holders
- Proof of rights
- Authorisation Letter
- Submission of the application
- Vetting by the Customs of PRC
- Collection of the certificate
- 1-2 months
Term of Validity
- The validity for Intellectual Property Rights is based on its protection period, (If no extension is made upon the validity expires, the reference made to the Customs may be ceased to be effective at the same time)
Should you have any enquires about Customs Recordal, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.