Support for The Disadvantaged Group
- On 19 August 2020, in order to help fragile elders and those in need, Conpak once again donated money and rehabilitation equipment to Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady MacLehose Center.
- On 15 May 2020, Conpak participated in "Skip-a-meal" event held by World Vision Hong Kong, aiming to support the starving children with funds. This is the 13th participation since 2007.
- On 10 October 2019，Conpak participated once again in the “Dress Casual Day" held by The Community Chest. This is the 7th participation since 2007.
- On 2 January 2019, Conpak made another donation of money and rehabilitation equipment to Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre, and organized Ambassadors of Rehabilitation to assist patients in their rehabilitation training.
- On 17 April 2018, daily supplies were donated to the children suffering from congenital heart disease and their families by Conpak through a non-profit charitable organisation named Heart to Hear Shanghai.
- On 21 November 2017, rehabilitation equipment was donated to the "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre " to help patients with rehabilitation.
- On 7 July 2017, Conpak donated money to the "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre" to support the people in need.
- On 29 April 2015, Conpak made donations to World Vision Hong Kong and UNICEF as relief assistance for the quake victims in Nepal.
- On 22 and 23 November 2014, Conpak took part in the “Hong Kong 24hr Charity Pedal Kart Grand Prix” and the fund raised for the Association of Round Tables in Hong Kong Charitable Foundation is used for charitable purpose.
- On 25 April 2013, donation was made through Hong Kong Red Cross, OXFAM Hong Kong and UNICEF and necessities were delivered to support relief of Ya’an victims.
- On 18 March 2011, we made donations to tsunami-hit areas in Japan through Hong Kong Red Cross to help victims rebuild their homes.
- On 18 August 2010, we made donations to the victims in Taiwan who lost their homes after the devastating sweeping of Typhoon Morakot through Hong Kong Red Cross to help them resume normal lives.
- On 4 April 2010, we made donations to earthquake-stricken Yushu in Qinghai, China through Hong Kong Red Cross and the United Nations Children's Fund to help victims rebuild their homes.
- On 16 May 2008, we made donations through Hong Kong Red Cross and the Red Cross Society of China to lend our helping hands to the victims in the earthquake-stricken Wenchuan, China.