Support for The Disadvantaged Group
- On 6 October 2016, Conpak participated in the "Dress Casual Day 2016" again, raising fund for supporting charity activities of Hong Kong.
- On 6 April 2016, Conpak has been continuously participating in "Skip-a-meal" event held by World Vision Hong Kong for the 10th time, raising fund for victims suffering from starvation.
- On 8 October 2015, Conpak participated in “The Community Chest’s Dress Casual Day 2015”, raising fund for backing public welfare in Hong Kong.
- On 29 April 2015, Conpak made donations to World Vision Hong Kong and UNICEF as relief assistance for the quake victims in Nepal.
- On 22 and 23 November 2014, Conpak took part in the “Hong Kong 24hr Charity Pedal Kart Grand Prix” and the fund raised for the Association of Round Tables in Hong Kong Charitable Foundation is used for charitable purpose.
- On 25 April 2013, donation was made through Hong Kong Red Cross, OXFAM Hong Kong and UNICEF and necessities were delivered to support relief of Ya’an victims.
- On 18 March 2011, we made donations to tsunami-hit areas in Japan through Hong Kong Red Cross to help victims rebuild their homes.
- On 18 August 2010, we made donations to the victims in Taiwan who lost their homes after the devastating sweeping of Typhoon Morakot through Hong Kong Red Cross to help them resume normal lives.
- On 4 April 2010, we made donations to earthquake-stricken Yushu in Qinghai, China through Hong Kong Red Cross and the United Nations Children's Fund to help victims rebuild their homes.
- On 16 May 2008, we made donations through Hong Kong Red Cross and the Red Cross Society of China to lend our helping hands to the victims in the earthquake-stricken Wenchuan, China.
- Since 2007, we have annually participated in the “SKIP-A-MEAL” campaign of World Vision, skipping a meal or taking a light meal despite busy work for making donation to the starving children in Africa.