Storage & Warehousing Services Company
Specific Arrangements for CEPA
Hong Kong and Macau service suppliers are permitted to establish storage and warehousing enterprises to, in the form of wholly-owned operations and joint venture, provide storage and warehousing services in the Mainland.
- Application form
- Feasibility study report
- Articles of association, and contract
- Enterprise Name Approval in Advance Notice
- Register of the members of the Board
- Warehousing lease agreement
- Certificates of office and business ground
- Balance sheets and profit & loss statements for the last 3 years of each investor audited by a Certified Public Accountants firm
- Mainland companies shall provide business license which have passed annual inspection, bank reference letter, registers of shareholders, and certificates of qualification of legal representatives
- Hong Kong and Macau corporations shall provide certificates of service suppliers, register of members of the board, certificate of qualification of legal representatives and bank reference letters
- Natural person in Hong Kong and Macau shall provide permanent ID cards of Hong Kong and Macau permanent residents and bank reference letters
Should you have any enquires about Storage & Warehousing Services Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.