Real Estate Services Company
Specific Arrangements for CEPA
Hong Kong and Macau service suppliers are permitted to provide real estate services in the Mainland in the form of wholly-owned operations, including development and operation service, intermediary service, and property management service, etc.
Requirements for Service Suppliers
- Registered capital shall not be less than 50% of the total investment if the total investment is USD3 million to USD10 million
- Registered capital shall not be less than 70% of the total investment if the total investment is below USD3 million
Requirements for Incorporation
- Running under its own name and institution
- Fixed business ground
- Required registered capital
- Certificates of service suppliers
- At least 4 full-time technical staff in the field of real estate and construction with qualification certificate and more than 2 full-time accounting personnel with qualification certificate for real estate development service
- Number of professional technical staff represents more than 50% of the total number of staff for real estate consultancy service
- Required number of real estate valuers for real estate evaluation service
- Required number of real estate agents for real estate agency service
Should you have any enquires about Real Estate Services Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.