Individually Owned Stores
Specific Arrangements for CEPA
Hong Kong and Macau residents are permitted to establish individually owned stores in the Mainland to operate retailing services (excluding retailing of tobacco), food and beverage services, resident services and other services.
Requirements for Service Suppliers
- Applicant should be Hong Kong and Macau permanent residents with Chinese citizenship
- No franchising is allowed for operation
- Number of employees shall not more than 8 people
- Space for business operation shall not exceed 300m2
- Application for registration of operation of individually owned stores
- Registration form of individually owned stores’ operators (Hong Kong and Macau residents)
- Identify proof of operators
- Certificate of place of business ground
- Individually Owned Stores’ Name Approval In Advance Notice
Should you have any enquires about Individually Owned Stores Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.