Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
With the cool weather, autumn is a good time to take a trip outdoors. In order to give the elderly and the disabled an opportunity to get out of the community, Conpak Volunteers and the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center jointly organized the "Let's Move" Autumn Trip on 21 October 2023.
Together with the elders, we visited the Hong Kong Wetland Park, rambling in the nature and appreciating the flowers and birds there, and then enjoyed a healthy lunch. We spent a wonderful day with the elderly.
Conpak has always been actively participating in volunteer activities, caring for the elders and people in need and their daily life.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK