Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
As a traditional festival of the Chinese nation, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a metaphor for the reunion of people with the full moon. On 13 September 2023, Conpak signed the Green Mid-Autumn Festival Food Saving Pledge for the 7th consecutive year, continued sending holiday blessings in an environmental, low-carbon and green form, and encouraged and supported our employees to reduce holiday leftovers, to enjoy a green and environmental festival and to build a food-cherishing culture together.
In the future, Conpak will continue to fulfill its corporate social responsibility, facilitate food waste reduction and community environmental protection policies, promote sustainable development, and make continuous efforts to create a green environment!
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK