Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK
The outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 had affected many people's daily live, especially that of the disabled, since it was impossible for them to go out or travel outside without wheelchairs and human assistance. After the epidemic brought under control, social activities have gradually returned to normal. On 19 August 2023, Conpak Volunteers and SAHK jointly held the One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau to help low-income disabled families "go outside".
Through careful communication, the volunteers understood the needs of different service users and assisted them to experience the island's customs and enjoy special local snacks, enabling the disabled to spent a relaxing and happy weekend with their families.
"Helping the vulnerable and caring with infinity" has always been Conpak's commitment to the society.Through this activity, it is also hoped that the public give more concern for low-income disabled families to jointly build a spirit of "equality and inclusion of the disabled".
Other News & Events
- Participating SAHK Charity Walk 2024 for Fundraising
- 20th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Participate in the "Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon" event
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip