19th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
Conpak has always been concerned about the education of children in poor areas. After donating a batch of idle computers in May, we learned through the CCYL Committee of Yongping County, Dali Prefecture, Yunnan Province that there were still a large number of rural schools in the region lacking computer teaching resources. To this end, on 3 July 2023, Conpak donated 12 more sets of idle computers with good performance to another two needy schools in Yongping County, so as to improve the teaching conditions and enhance the teaching environment of the local schools.
This is the 19th batch of computers donated by Conpak. In the future, Conpak will continue to practice our corporate philosophy of "assisting the vulnerable and protecting the environment" and explore more possibilities for fulfilling corporate social responsibility.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK
- Conpak & HSBC Jointly Launch the Bank Account Online Application Platform
- 19th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Participating in the TREATS Inclusive Dragon Boat Race 2023
- Participating in the Disabled Integration Dragon Boat Invitational Race