Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
On 13 November 2022, Conpak attended the 23th Outstanding Volunteer Awards Presentation Ceremony organized by the Welfare Council and was granted the "Outstanding Volunteer Awards" to recognize the corporate volunteers' commitment to actively participate social services, bringing enthusiasm and hope to the needy during pandemic.
In the forthcoming future, we will keep up the social services, spread love and warmth to the people in need. Meanwhile, Conpak takes this opportunity to appeals to more enterprises and employees to join the volunteers' team, to expand the spirits of love and to build a better Hong Kong together.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited