Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity
During the fifth wave of COVID-19, to ensure that the elderly can safely go outside the community, Conpak and HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre jointly organized a Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity for the elders on 16 July 2022.
In this activity, we got to know the elderly and talked with them in a one-on-one way, so as to understand their life changes and learn about their needs under the epidemic. Meanwhile, we also introduced some epidemic prevention information and tips, and gave them a batch of anti-epidemic packets. After that, we accompanied the elders to the Cup Noodles Museum to experience DIY Cup Noodles and Wheat Cups. Watching the production process, the elderly were so curious and excited that even the masks could not hide the joy on their faces.
Helping vulnerable groups is part of Conpak's corporate social responsibilities. In the future, we will continue to serve the disadvantaged through various community activities to promote a caring and inclusive culture.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity