Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2021"
Conpak has always been committed to caring for the community and fulfilling our corporate social responsibility. Over the years, we have supported and encouraged our colleagues to participate in the Community Chest's Dress Casual Day. Through the community chest platform, our staff have an easy way to give back to the community and help people in need.
On 28 October 2021, Conpak participated in the Community Chest's Dress Casual Day for the ninth time. Our colleagues took an active part in this activity and raised HK$18,060, all of which would be donated to beneficiaries of the community chest.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2021"
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Co-organized Volunteer Activity of Kids Cooking Cup Noodles
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department Once Again
- Awarded "Caring Company" 10-Year Plus Certificate