Co-organized Volunteer Activity of Kids Cooking Cup Noodles
To ensure that the kids can enjoy a fun and enjoyable activity as the end of the summer holiday under COVID-19, Conpak and SAHK Tsuen Wan Shek Wai Kok Parents’ Resource Centre jointly organized the Volunteer Activity of Kids Cooking Cup Noodles on 28 August 2021.
First, we experienced with the kids cooking our own Cup Noodles in a one-to-one way, enabling them to share the fruits and fun of cooking with their families and classmates. Then we went to the West Kowloon Xiqu Centre to introduce the history of traditional Chinese opera to the kids through exhibition boards and experience together the flavor of traditional Chinese culture.
Helping the disadvantaged is a corporate social responsibility that Conpak has always been fulfilling. In the future, we will continue to serve the disadvantaged through various community activities and promote a caring and inclusive culture.
Other News & Events
- Co-organized Volunteer Activity of Kids Cooking Cup Noodles
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department Once Again
- Awarded "Caring Company" 10-Year Plus Certificate
- 15th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Participating in the 2021 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Organizing "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity