Co-organized Volunteer Activity of Kids Cooking Cup Noodles
To ensure that the kids can enjoy a fun and enjoyable activity as the end of the summer holiday under COVID-19, Conpak and SAHK Tsuen Wan Shek Wai Kok Parents’ Resource Centre jointly organized the Volunteer Activity of Kids Cooking Cup Noodles on 28 August 2021.
First, we experienced with the kids cooking our own Cup Noodles in a one-to-one way, enabling them to share the fruits and fun of cooking with their families and classmates. Then we went to the West Kowloon Xiqu Centre to introduce the history of traditional Chinese opera to the kids through exhibition boards and experience together the flavor of traditional Chinese culture.
Helping the disadvantaged is a corporate social responsibility that Conpak has always been fulfilling. In the future, we will continue to serve the disadvantaged through various community activities and promote a caring and inclusive culture.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity