Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department Once Again
On 25 May 2021, Conpak was awarded once again the "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department.
Over the years, Conpak has actively participated in public welfare activities. In 2020, although affected by the epidemic, our volunteer team still devoted more than 300 hours to serve the community. During this special period, we provided appropriate assistance to people in need through community caring and encouraging our staff to participate in volunteer service.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK