15th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
There is an old saying in China that roses given to others and fragrance left in hand. On 30 April 2021, Conpak Shenzhen Office donated 12 idle desktop computers to the nine-year school in Beidou Yizu Township, Yongping County, Dali Prefecture, Yunnan Province and Conpak Shanghai Office donated 10 idle desktop computers to the complete primary school and its affiliated kindergarten in Wapan Village, Changjie Yizu Township, Yongping County, Dali Prefecture, Yunnan Province. This is the 15th batch of computers donated by Conpak.
The Yongping County of Dali Prefecture, Yunnan Province is a national key poverty-stricken county, and there is a severe shortage of computer resources in local schools. We hope this batch of computers will create a better teaching environment in the schools and improve the teaching efficiency and quality there.
Mountains can rise from the ground as soil being continuously piled up. In the future, Conpak will continue to support education in poor mountainous areas and assist people in need.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited