Participating in the 2021 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
Climate change has not been alleviated by the spread of COVID-19, and this year is the third warmest one on record. Food crisis is getting worse due to the climate change. On 12 April 2021, Conpak participated in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event held by World Vision Hong Kong for the 14th time. We encouraged employees to eat one less meal on the day, making contributions to help children and families in need regain their hopes.
A total of HKD 17,280 was donated by Conpak and the staff in this event to support World Vision’s food security and rescue projects. We also call on all enterprises in Hong Kong to actively participate in the event, so as to work with their employees for charity and social responsibility.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Co-organized Volunteer Activity of Kids Cooking Cup Noodles
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department Once Again
- Awarded "Caring Company" 10-Year Plus Certificate
- 15th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Participating in the 2021 "Skip-A-Meal" Event