Organizing "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity
The COVID-19 is not over yet, and the anti-epidemic activities continue. On 10 April 2021, Conpak and "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre" under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center jointly organized the "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity.
We went to the community and gave epidemic prevention supplies to the elders in the center. We had a chat with them, sharing anti-epidemic information, and also did exercises together. The brief meeting made us deeply feel the power of companionship, and the elders showed us their energetic looks and smiling faces.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Co-organized Volunteer Activity of Kids Cooking Cup Noodles
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department Once Again
- Awarded "Caring Company" 10-Year Plus Certificate
- 15th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Participating in the 2021 "Skip-A-Meal" Event