Organizing "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity
The COVID-19 is not over yet, and the anti-epidemic activities continue. On 10 April 2021, Conpak and "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre" under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center jointly organized the "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity.
We went to the community and gave epidemic prevention supplies to the elders in the center. We had a chat with them, sharing anti-epidemic information, and also did exercises together. The brief meeting made us deeply feel the power of companionship, and the elders showed us their energetic looks and smiling faces.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK