Organizing "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity
The epidemic has changed the daily life in the Center in many respects and brought additional expenses and worries to the elderly there. On 28 November 2020, Conpak and "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre" under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center jointly organized the "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity.
We visited the elderly there, gave them epidemic prevention supplies and shared information on the response to the epidemic, so as to relieve their stress and offer appropriate help. Apart from regularly donating rehabilitation equipment, we also donate money to support the elderly there to carry out different rehabilitation exercises, hoping that they can walk out of the community one day. Let us join hands to go through the epidemic and pass on our love and hope to them.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited