Organizing "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity
The epidemic has changed the daily life in the Center in many respects and brought additional expenses and worries to the elderly there. On 28 November 2020, Conpak and "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre" under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center jointly organized the "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity.
We visited the elderly there, gave them epidemic prevention supplies and shared information on the response to the epidemic, so as to relieve their stress and offer appropriate help. Apart from regularly donating rehabilitation equipment, we also donate money to support the elderly there to carry out different rehabilitation exercises, hoping that they can walk out of the community one day. Let us join hands to go through the epidemic and pass on our love and hope to them.
Other News & Events
- Organizing "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity
- Organizing the "Kid's Joy" Activity
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2020"
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong