Organizing the "Kid's Joy" Activity
On 31 October 2020, the Conpak Volunteer Team and the Shek Wai Kok Family Resource Centre of the Spastics Association of Hong Kong (SAHK) jointly organized an activity called "Kid's Joy" to make home visits in groups to children from grassroots families.
During the activity, we learned about the changes in children's lives due to COVID-19 and shared tips on fighting the epidemic. The day of the activity coincided with Halloween, and thus we gave out candies and greeting cards to the children, wishing them good health and academic progress!
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK