Organizing the "Kid's Joy" Activity
On 31 October 2020, the Conpak Volunteer Team and the Shek Wai Kok Family Resource Centre of the Spastics Association of Hong Kong (SAHK) jointly organized an activity called "Kid's Joy" to make home visits in groups to children from grassroots families.
During the activity, we learned about the changes in children's lives due to COVID-19 and shared tips on fighting the epidemic. The day of the activity coincided with Halloween, and thus we gave out candies and greeting cards to the children, wishing them good health and academic progress!
Other News & Events
- Organizing "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity
- Organizing the "Kid's Joy" Activity
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2020"
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong