Organizing the "Kid's Joy" Activity
On 31 October 2020, the Conpak Volunteer Team and the Shek Wai Kok Family Resource Centre of the Spastics Association of Hong Kong (SAHK) jointly organized an activity called "Kid's Joy" to make home visits in groups to children from grassroots families.
During the activity, we learned about the changes in children's lives due to COVID-19 and shared tips on fighting the epidemic. The day of the activity coincided with Halloween, and thus we gave out candies and greeting cards to the children, wishing them good health and academic progress!
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity