Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2020"
Over the years, Conpak has been committed to fulfilling its corporate social responsibilities and actively supporting various public benefit activities. On 29 October 2020, Conpak participated once again in "The Community Chest’s Dress Casual Day".
As always, our staff responded enthusiastically by wearing casual clothes to work, and took photos with “The Community Chest’s Dress Casual Day” logo sticker for memorial. Conpak also provided 100% matching donation for each dollar the staff donated and encouraged them to raise money from relatives and friends, so as to spread care to various social classes, to contribute to the community in an easy way and to help people in need.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity