Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
In order to help the Zhejiang enterprises intending to get listed in Hong Kong to obtain professional advice, the Department of Commerce of Zhejiang Province and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council jointly organize the first "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting on 7 - 9 September 2020, aiming to further promote the exchanges and communication of Zhejiang enterprises with listing and financing needs and Hong Kong financial and professional service companies.
The event is also supported by the Local Financial Regulatory Bureau of Zhejiang and the Financial Affairs Office of the People’s Government of Hangzhou Municipality. A total of 25 Zhejiang famous unicorn companies or companies intending to be listed and over 30 well-known Hong Kong financial and professional service companies participate in this event. Conpak was invited as a professional service company to attend the Opening Ceremony on the 7th and would have one-to-one communication on financing and listing issues with the participating enterprises through the Zoom Conference on 8th and 9th.
In the Zoom Conference, we introduced to the enterprises Conpak's experience and advantages in financing and listing, and provided appropriate suggestions according to their respective businesses. We are pleased to take advantage of the listing platform of the HKSE to assist mainland enterprises in listing in Hong Kong. We can provide them with more appropriate listing suggestions and make better solutions in terms of listing time, cost, valuation, etc.
Other News & Events
- Organizing "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity
- Organizing the "Kid's Joy" Activity
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2020"
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong