Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
This year marks the 70th anniversary of World Vision Hong Kong, and also the 13th consecutive year that Conpak has participated in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event. On 7 September 2020, World Vision Hong Kong presented Conpak the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up".
Over the years, the Conpak staff have been doing their bits by donating lunch expenses for starving children, lighting the fire of hope with love. As the saying of "many hands make light work", we hope that more and more people will participate in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event to support hungry lives far away with the sharing spirit.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited