Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
This year marks the 70th anniversary of World Vision Hong Kong, and also the 13th consecutive year that Conpak has participated in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event. On 7 September 2020, World Vision Hong Kong presented Conpak the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up".
Over the years, the Conpak staff have been doing their bits by donating lunch expenses for starving children, lighting the fire of hope with love. As the saying of "many hands make light work", we hope that more and more people will participate in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event to support hungry lives far away with the sharing spirit.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK