Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
This year marks the 70th anniversary of World Vision Hong Kong, and also the 13th consecutive year that Conpak has participated in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event. On 7 September 2020, World Vision Hong Kong presented Conpak the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up".
Over the years, the Conpak staff have been doing their bits by donating lunch expenses for starving children, lighting the fire of hope with love. As the saying of "many hands make light work", we hope that more and more people will participate in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event to support hungry lives far away with the sharing spirit.
Other News & Events
- Organizing "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity
- Organizing the "Kid's Joy" Activity
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2020"
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong