13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
Attaching great importance to environmental protection, Conpak has repeatedly donating idle electronic equipment since 2013. On 4 September 2020, Conpak had a new round of donation of computers and other electronic products to Hong Kong Caritas Computer Workshop. This batch of equipment will be reassembled and redistributed to those in need and charities for the purpose of resource reuse and redistribution.
Following the concept of "Protecting the environment while spreading love", we do our part to help the community in an environmentally friendly way.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited