13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
Attaching great importance to environmental protection, Conpak has repeatedly donating idle electronic equipment since 2013. On 4 September 2020, Conpak had a new round of donation of computers and other electronic products to Hong Kong Caritas Computer Workshop. This batch of equipment will be reassembled and redistributed to those in need and charities for the purpose of resource reuse and redistribution.
Following the concept of "Protecting the environment while spreading love", we do our part to help the community in an environmentally friendly way.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event