13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
Attaching great importance to environmental protection, Conpak has repeatedly donating idle electronic equipment since 2013. On 4 September 2020, Conpak had a new round of donation of computers and other electronic products to Hong Kong Caritas Computer Workshop. This batch of equipment will be reassembled and redistributed to those in need and charities for the purpose of resource reuse and redistribution.
Following the concept of "Protecting the environment while spreading love", we do our part to help the community in an environmentally friendly way.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity