Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
On 19 August 2020, Conpak donated another HKD 50,000 and a batch of rehabilitation equipment worth HKD 53,057 to Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady MacLehose Centre, so that the elderly there can get appropriate help.
Conpak has always taken helping disadvantaged groups as a part of our corporate social responsibility. In the future, we will devote more resources to provide more warmth and care to those in need.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited