Awarded "Caring Company" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service Once Again
On 20 May 2020, Conpak was awarded "Caring Business" for the 9th consecutive year by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service, in recognition of Conpak's continuous efforts and contributions in the areas of community care, staff care and environmental protection.
Conpak sees it as its mission to take corporate social responsibilities. Over the years, Conpak has actively participated in various community, charity and environmental protection volunteer activities, through which people in need can receive appropriate care.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited