Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
On 26 October 2019, Conpak Volunteers, caring about children with developmental disabilities, organized a volunteer activity named "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine" and visited children at Bao'an District Social Welfare Center of Shenzhen.
In this late autumn weekend, we had a happy chat with the children, played games and gave a batch of presents. "Love is the alias of understanding" and we know very well that children with developmental disabilities have to face all kinds of challenges and difficulties. We hope our intimate company can bring more joy into their childhood.
Other News & Events
- Hong Kong's 2020/21 Budget Announced
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled