Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
There are a group of children with developmental disabilities living in Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled. In order to express our concern for them, Conpak Volunteers visited the children there on 21 September 2019.
On that day, we did activities with the children, including reading books, listening to music and playing games. We also helped feed the children with mobility difficulties during lunch time. Afterwards, we also gave them stationery and gifts. We hope our company can shorten the distance between each other and let the children feel care and warmth.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2020"
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition