Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
There are a group of children with developmental disabilities living in Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled. In order to express our concern for them, Conpak Volunteers visited the children there on 21 September 2019.
On that day, we did activities with the children, including reading books, listening to music and playing games. We also helped feed the children with mobility difficulties during lunch time. Afterwards, we also gave them stationery and gifts. We hope our company can shorten the distance between each other and let the children feel care and warmth.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity