Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
There are a group of children with developmental disabilities living in Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled. In order to express our concern for them, Conpak Volunteers visited the children there on 21 September 2019.
On that day, we did activities with the children, including reading books, listening to music and playing games. We also helped feed the children with mobility difficulties during lunch time. Afterwards, we also gave them stationery and gifts. We hope our company can shorten the distance between each other and let the children feel care and warmth.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK