Accompanying the Children from Po Leung Kuk to Go Out for a Visit
Children are the hope of the future, but some of them are not properly cared for due to various family problems. In order to bring them more happiness, Conpak Volunteers accompanied the children from Hong Kong Po Leung Kuk to the Children's Discovery Museum on 6 July 2019.
The museum has exhibits and activities under various themes, aiming to stimulate children's curiosity through teaching and entertainment. During the visit, we interacted with the children happily and encouraged them to explore and learn. After that, we enjoyed a delicious lunch and spent a happy day together.
Other News & Events
- Accompanying the Children from Po Leung Kuk to Go Out for a Visit
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- 11th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing
- Awarded "Caring Company" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service Once Again
- Awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” for 7 Successive Years