Accompanying the Children from Po Leung Kuk to Go Out for a Visit
Children are the hope of the future, but some of them are not properly cared for due to various family problems. In order to bring them more happiness, Conpak Volunteers accompanied the children from Hong Kong Po Leung Kuk to the Children's Discovery Museum on 6 July 2019.
The museum has exhibits and activities under various themes, aiming to stimulate children's curiosity through teaching and entertainment. During the visit, we interacted with the children happily and encouraged them to explore and learn. After that, we enjoyed a delicious lunch and spent a happy day together.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity