Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
Late autumn, the flowers of chrysanthemum in Wun Chuen Sin Kwoon bloom ele-gantly along winding paths. Taking advantage of the clear and invigorating autumn weather, Conpak Volunteers accompanied the elders at "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre" under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center for an outing on 24 November 2018.
Accompanying the elders one on one, the volunteers, as well as the elders, visit-ed a temple and a small fair, appreciated the potted flowers there and then enjoyed various vegetarian dishes together, We had a pleasant and relaxing weekend.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"