Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
Late autumn, the flowers of chrysanthemum in Wun Chuen Sin Kwoon bloom ele-gantly along winding paths. Taking advantage of the clear and invigorating autumn weather, Conpak Volunteers accompanied the elders at "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre" under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center for an outing on November 24, 2018.
Accompanying the elders one on one, the volunteers, as well as the elders, visit-ed a temple and a small fair, appreciated the potted flowers there and then enjoyed various vegetarian dishes together, We had a pleasant and relaxing weekend.
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders
- Liu Qingsheng, Vice Mayor of Shenzhen, and His Delegation Visited Conpak for Research
- Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
- A Visit to Disabled Orphans
- A Visit to Children with Autism, Lighting the Heart, Walking with Love