Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
Late autumn, the flowers of chrysanthemum in Wun Chuen Sin Kwoon bloom ele-gantly along winding paths. Taking advantage of the clear and invigorating autumn weather, Conpak Volunteers accompanied the elders at "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre" under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center for an outing on 24 November 2018.
Accompanying the elders one on one, the volunteers, as well as the elders, visit-ed a temple and a small fair, appreciated the potted flowers there and then enjoyed various vegetarian dishes together, We had a pleasant and relaxing weekend.
Other News & Events
- Participating SAHK Charity Walk 2024 for Fundraising
- 20th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Participate in the "Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon" event
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip