Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
Late autumn, the flowers of chrysanthemum in Wun Chuen Sin Kwoon bloom ele-gantly along winding paths. Taking advantage of the clear and invigorating autumn weather, Conpak Volunteers accompanied the elders at "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre" under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center for an outing on 24 November 2018.
Accompanying the elders one on one, the volunteers, as well as the elders, visit-ed a temple and a small fair, appreciated the potted flowers there and then enjoyed various vegetarian dishes together, We had a pleasant and relaxing weekend.
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Awarded OCBC Wing Hang "Valued Partner - Platinum 2019"
- Accompanying the Children from Po Leung Kuk to Go Out for a Visit
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- 11th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing