A Visit to Children with Autism, Lighting the Heart, Walking with Love
In our society, there is a group of children who are like shining stars in the sky, high above, yet distant from our daily life. Conpak Volunteers paid a visit with care and love to the children with autism at the New Hope Autism Aid Center in Chaoyang District, Beijing on 3 Nov 2018.
We chatted, drew pictures, played ball games, and interacted closely with the kids there. We also donated some footballs, basketballs and other sporting goods, as well as books, hoping that these “children of the stars” will no longer feel lonely.
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders
- Liu Qingsheng, Vice Mayor of Shenzhen, and His Delegation Visited Conpak for Research
- Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
- Donation of Money and Rehabilitation Equipment
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
- A Visit to Disabled Orphans