A Visit to Children with Autism, Lighting the Heart, Walking with Love
In our society, there is a group of children who are like shining stars in the sky, high above, yet distant from our daily life. Conpak Volunteers paid a visit with care and love to the children with autism at the New Hope Autism Aid Center in Chaoyang District, Beijing on 3 Nov 2018.
We chatted, drew pictures, played ball games, and interacted closely with the kids there. We also donated some footballs, basketballs and other sporting goods, as well as books, hoping that these “children of the stars” will no longer feel lonely.
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again