A Visit to Children with Autism, Lighting the Heart, Walking with Love
In our society, there is a group of children who are like shining stars in the sky, high above, yet distant from our daily life. Conpak Volunteers paid a visit with care and love to the children with autism at the New Hope Autism Aid Center in Chaoyang District, Beijing on 3 Nov 2018.
We chatted, drew pictures, played ball games, and interacted closely with the kids there. We also donated some footballs, basketballs and other sporting goods, as well as books, hoping that these “children of the stars” will no longer feel lonely.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK