Donation of the Tenth Batch of Spare Computers
On 25 Oct 2018, Conpak donated 10 spare computers and one LCD TV to Shanghai Zhonggu Charity Youth Development Center. The electronic equipment donated this time will further improve the teaching facilities at schools in poor areas, and help children in rural areas to learn about the Internet and the outside world.
Up until now, Conpak has already donated ten batches of electronic equipment. In this way, we practice the concept of environmental protection and help people in need.
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders
- Liu Qingsheng, Vice Mayor of Shenzhen, and His Delegation Visited Conpak for Research
- Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
- Donation of Money and Rehabilitation Equipment
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
- A Visit to Disabled Orphans