Donation of the Tenth Batch of Spare Computers
On 25 Oct 2018, Conpak donated 10 spare computers and one LCD TV to Shanghai Zhonggu Charity Youth Development Center. The electronic equipment donated this time will further improve the teaching facilities at schools in poor areas, and help children in rural areas to learn about the Internet and the outside world.
Up until now, Conpak has already donated ten batches of electronic equipment. In this way, we practice the concept of environmental protection and help people in need.
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again