Donation of the Tenth Batch of Spare Computers
On 25 Oct 2018, Conpak donated 10 spare computers and one LCD TV to Shanghai Zhonggu Charity Youth Development Center. The electronic equipment donated this time will further improve the teaching facilities at schools in poor areas, and help children in rural areas to learn about the Internet and the outside world.
Up until now, Conpak has already donated ten batches of electronic equipment. In this way, we practice the concept of environmental protection and help people in need.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited