Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2018"
On 11 October 2018, Conpak participated in the "Dress Casual Day" held by The Community Chest for the sixth time and raised fund for the 161 member social welfare organizations supported by The Community Chest.
In the event, participant who donates HK$60 or more can put on the Dress Casual Day stickers and go to work in casual wear. As always, for every HK$1 donated by staff, Conpak will also donate the same amount. At the same time, we also welcome colleagues to raise donations from their relatives and friends to increase donations and benefit more people in need.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"