Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2018"
On 11 October 2018, Conpak participated in the "Dress Casual Day" held by The Community Chest for the sixth time and raised fund for the 161 member social welfare organizations supported by The Community Chest.
In the event, participant who donates HK$60 or more can put on the Dress Casual Day stickers and go to work in casual wear. As always, for every HK$1 donated by staff, Conpak will also donate the same amount. At the same time, we also welcome colleagues to raise donations from their relatives and friends to increase donations and benefit more people in need.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK