Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2018"
On 11 October 2018, Conpak participated in the "Dress Casual Day" held by The Community Chest for the sixth time and raised fund for the 161 member social welfare organizations supported by The Community Chest.
In the event, participant who donates HK$60 or more can put on the Dress Casual Day stickers and go to work in casual wear. As always, for every HK$1 donated by staff, Conpak will also donate the same amount. At the same time, we also welcome colleagues to raise donations from their relatives and friends to increase donations and benefit more people in need.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event