Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
Time flies and another Mid-Autumn Festival is drawing nearer. Out of concern about the vulnerable community, Conpak had an early celebration of Mid-Autumn Festival with the disabled at On Ting Hostel of SAHK on 22 September 2018.
As in previous years, we had an amicable chat, played delighting games and tasted delicious desserts with the disabled, and gave them the lucky bags we had deliberately prepared for them. We sincerely hope that we could bring them more joy. We also would like to wish them a happy Mid-Autumn Festival and good health!
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
- A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
- Awarded "OCBC Wing Hang Valued Partner 2018 - Top Partner"
- Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
- Awarded "Manpower Developers" by Hong Kong Employees Retraining Board ("ERB") for the Second Time