Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
Time flies and another Mid-Autumn Festival is drawing nearer. Out of concern about the vulnerable community, Conpak had an early celebration of Mid-Autumn Festival with the disabled at On Ting Hostel of SAHK on 22 September 2018.
As in previous years, we had an amicable chat, played delighting games and tasted delicious desserts with the disabled, and gave them the lucky bags we had deliberately prepared for them. We sincerely hope that we could bring them more joy. We also would like to wish them a happy Mid-Autumn Festival and good health!
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again