Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
Time flies and another Mid-Autumn Festival is drawing nearer. Out of concern about the vulnerable community, Conpak had an early celebration of Mid-Autumn Festival with the disabled at On Ting Hostel of SAHK on 22 September 2018.
As in previous years, we had an amicable chat, played delighting games and tasted delicious desserts with the disabled, and gave them the lucky bags we had deliberately prepared for them. We sincerely hope that we could bring them more joy. We also would like to wish them a happy Mid-Autumn Festival and good health!
Other News & Events
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
- A Visit to Disabled Orphans
- A Visit to Children with Autism, Lighting the Heart, Walking with Love
- Donation of the Tenth Batch of Spare Computers
- Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"