Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
Time flies and another Mid-Autumn Festival is drawing nearer. Out of concern about the vulnerable community, Conpak had an early celebration of Mid-Autumn Festival with the disabled at On Ting Hostel of SAHK on 22 September 2018.
As in previous years, we had an amicable chat, played delighting games and tasted delicious desserts with the disabled, and gave them the lucky bags we had deliberately prepared for them. We sincerely hope that we could bring them more joy. We also would like to wish them a happy Mid-Autumn Festival and good health!
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity