Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
According to the calculation by Food Grace, a food recycling organization, more than 1 million mooncakes are discarded in Hong Kong every year, causing serious food wastage and environmental issues. Following last year’s “Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival”, Conpak participated in the activity again on 17 August 2018 and signed the Green Mid-Autumn Festival Food Saving Pledge.
We promise to neither accept nor give any Mooncake Gift Sets to our customers and partners, but to communicate our festival greetings in a low-carbon or healthy way to make contribution to wastage reduction from the source.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity