Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
According to the calculation by Food Grace, a food recycling organization, more than 1 million mooncakes are discarded in Hong Kong every year, causing serious food wastage and environmental issues. Following last year’s “Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival”, Conpak participated in the activity again on 17 August 2018 and signed the Green Mid-Autumn Festival Food Saving Pledge.
We promise to neither accept nor give any Mooncake Gift Sets to our customers and partners, but to communicate our festival greetings in a low-carbon or healthy way to make contribution to wastage reduction from the source.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"