Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
According to the calculation by Food Grace, a food recycling organization, more than 1 million mooncakes are discarded in Hong Kong every year, causing serious food wastage and environmental issues. Following last year’s “Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival”, Conpak participated in the activity again on 17 August 2018 and signed the Green Mid-Autumn Festival Food Saving Pledge.
We promise to neither accept nor give any Mooncake Gift Sets to our customers and partners, but to communicate our festival greetings in a low-carbon or healthy way to make contribution to wastage reduction from the source.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event